Master Herbalist Diploma: Unit 18: Ayurveda
Understand the origin and concept of Ayurveda
- ‘Veda’ refers to the knowledge or learning at the deepest level, the wisdom of this conscious universe that we can all see in our own lives. The universe and the individual are interconnected.
- Ayurveda is all about learning how to heal yourself
- to have true health, we must live in harmony with the universe and the environment, and to be at ease with oneself.
- ‘Healing is remembering how to be healthy and enlightenment is remembering how to be whole’. Oof, what a line.
- From what I’ve read, I like the holistic concept of Ayurveda, and it seems to make sense to me… but I find it quite confusing as a system!